- ½ cup oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2/3 cup coconut milkAdd to cart
- 1-2 teaspoons coconut syrupAdd to cart
- As an alternative to above you could also use melted coconut jamAdd to cart
- A handful each of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and cacao nibs
- 1 frozen banana
- A handful of blueberries
- A dash of coconut waterAdd to cart
1. Start the night before, by making your bircher muesli! Place your oats, chia seeds, and coconut milk in a jar and mix will.
2. Next, stir in your coconut jam (or syrup if you prefer!), seeds, and cacao nibs. Cover, and place in the fridge overnight!
3. In the morning, blend your banana, blueberries, and coconut water together in a high-speed blender, until smooth.
4. Remove your jar from the fridge, and layer the smoothie over the top of the muesli.
5. Top with whatever you fancy, and enjoy!
See more recipes here!