For the base:
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup almonds
- A pinch of sea salt
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by blitzing your cup of almonds in a food processor until you are left with a fine crumb.
2. Next, throw in your medjool dates and mix until nicely combined.
3. Time to add your chia seeds along with a pinch of salt, then combine together one last time.
4. Grab a muffin tin and line six of the cups with small strips of baking parchment so your tarts can be easily removed.
5. Separate your base mixture between the six cups and press down with a spoon to ensure your base sticks firmly together. Use your spoon to create spaces in the middle of each for your yummy topping!
6. Pop your bases in the freezer to harden for 15 minutes while you whip up the topping!
7. Time to make your creamy topping! Blend all your ingredients together in the food processor for around 3-4 minutes, or until velvety smooth.
8. Divide your creamy topping between your six bases and pop the baking tray back in the freezer for a further 30 minutes.
9. Go on, dig in! What’s left over (if anything!) should be kept cool in the fridge until it’s time for round 2!
See more recipes here!