- 115g ripe banana, chopped
- 55g melted coconut oilAdd to cart
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon coconut syrup (to taste – so more if you fancy it!)Add to cart
- 50g buckwheat groats
- 20g desiccated coconutAdd to cart
- As an alternative to above you could use coconut flakesAdd to cart
Let’s get started!
1. Place the nuts into a food processor and blend until coarse. You can continue until it reaches a fine consistency, too – all depends on the texture you’re personally after!
2. Add the banana, cacao, coconut syrup, and coconut oil, and blend until combined.
3. Transfer your mixture into a clean bowl.
4. Finally, stir your coconut flakes and buckwheat groats into the mixture.
5. Press into a greased measuring tin approximately 25 cm x 15 cm, and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200C (392F) for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden.
6. Share and enjoy!
See more recipes here!