It’s time for the fluffiest COCO JAM FILLED, MANGO-COCONUT BAKED OATS! 🥭🥥 As summer starts to leave us, the cravings for warming comfort foods kicks in! But we don’t have to say goodbye to mouth-watering tropical flavours just yet 🌴 so this recipe is the perfect combo and will definitely give you that last little taste of the sun! 🌞
Here’s what you need:
1. 1/2 cup rolled oats
2. 1/2 cup chopped mango (+ extra for topping)
3. 1 tsp Organic Turmeric Powder
4. 50ml Organic Coconut Milk
5. 50ml Water
6. 1 tbsp Organic Coconut Jam
7. Optional: Organic Coconut Syrup + Organic Coconut Flakes for toppings
Start by preheating oven to 180C.
Blend the oats, mango, turmeric powder, coconut milk and water. Once smooth, place half of the mixture into an oven proof dish and spread evenly with a spoon. Add the coconut jam in the centre and cover it with the remaining oat mixture. Bake for approximately 15-20min. Wait 2-5min for it to cool down a little, add toppings and dig in!