For the paste:
- ½ green chilli
- A pinch asafoetida
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil Add to cart
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, including stalks
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 knob ginger
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups spinach
- 4 garlic cloves
For the curry:
- A pinch of black pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 small head cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional!)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk Add to cart
- 3 cups water
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by blitzing all the paste ingredients together in a food procesor.
2. Next, pop your paste in a frying pan with a tablespoon of coconut oil and fry on a low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Throw in your water and cauliflower then stir well and simmer for 30 minutes until the cauliflower is soft and cooked through.
4. Time to chuck in the peas, coconut milk, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Then stir until nicely combined and simmer for a couple of minutes until the peas are heated through.
5. Dig in!
See more recipes here!