For the chocolate coating:
- 200g of your favourite chocolate (dark or milk!)
Let’s get started!
1. Crack open your tin of coconut milk, making sure it’s not been shaken, then carefully pour out the watery liquid at the top so you’re only left with the thick, white and creamy coconut milk!
2. Next, empty your tin into a mixing bowl and add your desiccated coconut and coconut syrup, then mix until well combined!
3. Time to separate your mixture into 8 or 16 equally sized balls (depending on whether you want large or fun-sized bounty bars!), then place on a baking tray and mould into the classic bounty shape!
4. Pop your coconut bars in the fridge to chill for an hour and relax!
5. After 50 minutes, move onto melting your chocolate using either a double boiler or your microwave, making sure it’s not overdone or lumpy!
5. Finally, using two forks, dip each coconut bar into the melted chocolate, then place them back on the tray and in the fridge to set.
6. Time to enjoy your delicious creations!
See more delicious recipes here!