Miniature Strawberry and Coconut Crumble
Our lovely contributing chef, Maxine
, (Gloriously Delicious
) has whipped up this mouth-watering recipe for a miniature strawberry crumble for one! It’s perfect for those times you just don’t want to share, and is made with clean ingredients – including lots and lots of coconut! Featuring coconut jam, desiccated coconut, coconut oil, and coconut syrup, this is an ideal dessert for you coconut aficionados out there. Let’s get baking!
What you’ll need: (Serves 1)
For the filling:
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries
- ½ tablespoon melted coconut jamAdd to cart
For the crumble:
- 3 tablespoons oats
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconutAdd to cart
- 1 tablespoon coconut oilAdd to cart
- 1 teaspoon coconut syrupAdd to cart
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by pre-heating your oven to 150C (300F).
2. Chop your strawberries and place them in a bowl along with the melted coconut jam!
3. Mix until well-coated, then transfer to a small ramekin!
4. Next, simply mix your oats, coconut oil, coconut syrup, and desiccated coconut in a separate bowl, until combined and sticky!
5. Layer this mix over the top of your strawberry filling, and place the ramekin in the oven for 7-10 minutes, until the top is golden.
See more recipes here!