For the filling:
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries
- ½ tablespoon melted Coconut Jam
1. Begin by pre-heating your oven to 150C (300F).
2. Chop your strawberries and place them in a bowl along with the melted coconut jam!
3. Mix until well-coated, then transfer to a small ramekin!
4. Next, simply mix your oats, coconut oil, coconut syrup, and desiccated coconut in a separate bowl, until combined and sticky!
5. Layer this mix over the top of your strawberry filling, and place the ramekin in the oven for 7-10 minutes, until the top is golden.