- 1 cup spelt flour (buckwheat flour will work too)
- 1 tin Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut Butter, melted
- As an alternative to above you could also use Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar (or Coconut Syrup if you prefer!)
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds mixed with 3 tbsp of water, let sit for 10 min
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 180C (356F), and line your baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mix the oats, spelt flour and baking powder together in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the coconut butter with the coconut sugar and coconut milk.
4. Combine both bowls, and when these are mixed well, add the flax seeds and fold in the chocolate nibs.
5. Dollop into the baking tray and spread evenly.
6. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. The blondies should have a slightly brown colour when it’s finished!
7. Leave to cool completely and enjoy!