- 1/3 cup Coconut Syrup
- 1/2 cup Coconut Butter
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 3-4 tsp of raw cacao or cocoa powder (depending on how rich you want it to be)
- 1/3 cup raw chocolate or unrefined dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Start by melting your almond butter, coconut butter, coconut syrup, and vanilla extract in a pan on a low heat.
2. Once melted, add in the raw cacao, then combine well and set aside!
3. Next, get a bowl and mix the oats with the desiccated coconut.
4. Pour in the almond butter mixture, and mix well, ensuring that all the oats are moist and covered. Then place the mixture in a freezer-safe dish! Tip: if you want the bars to be thicker, get a smaller dish; for a thinner version use a bigger container!)
5. Let it set in the freezer for 15 minutes. In the meantime, make your chocolate topping by melting your raw chocolate/ dark chocolate chips with almond milk.
6. Take your bars out of the freezer and pour the melted chocolate over the top, making a criss-cross pattern with a fork!
7. Place in the fridge until set, and enjoy (in moderation! Even though these are made with clean, healthy ingredients, they are still a treat, after all!).