Stir it, mix it, fry it, flip it! Try these delicious vegan pancakes to celebrate the best day of the year - Shrove Tuesday!
140g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and coconut sugar.
- Whisk in the coconut milk until the batter is smooth.
- In a non stick pan, heat 1/2 tsp coconut oil and place one tablespoon of the batter in the pan.
- Fry until bubbles start to appear on top of the pancakes, then flip and fry for another 30 seconds. Repeat until you run out of the batter.
- Top with banana slices and coconut honey, coconut jam and raspberries or lemon curd, blueberries and desiccated coconut.
Recipe is based on Coconut & Banana Pancakes from BBC Good Food. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/coconut-banana-pancakes