- 2 tablespoons coconut oil Add to cart
- 150ml water
- ½ teaspoon pink salt
- 3 eggs
- 120g linseed (flaxseed)
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by lining your loaf tins with baking paper. You can either use two small tins or one medium, whichever you prefer!
2. Throw all your ingredients into a food processor and blend until you have a thick, even consistency.
3. Leave for a few minutes to sit.
4. Pour the mixture into the tin(s) and grab a spatula to smooth out the surface. Tip: wet your spatula to stop it sticking!
5. Pop your tin(s) in to bake for 45 minutes at 175 degrees.
6. Transfer your beautifully baked bread to a rack to allow it to cool (and scent the kitchen!) before slicing up.
7. Enjoy with some scrumptious coconut jam, or your favourite topping!
See more recipes here!