- 8 tablespoon almond milk (or milk of your choice!)
- 100g apple, peeled and diced
- 70g buckwheat flour (or gluten-free flour/flour of your choice!)Add to cart
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup almond milk
- coconut oilAdd to cart
Let’s get started!
- Begin by mixing the chia seeds and 8 tablespoons of milk then leave to one side to thicken up
- Next, add the apple to a saucepan with a splash of water and cook for approximately 5 minutes. When soft, mash the apple slightly, making sure to leave a few chunks.
- Throw all ingredients other than the apple into a food processor and blitz well until the the chia seeds are completely ground up.
- Pour your blitzed concoction into a bowl and stir in your cooked apple.
- Time to bring in the coconut oil! Melt ¼ teaspoon in a saucepan over a low-medium heat then add 2 tablespoons of your pancake mixture. (To make sure your pancakes are extra fluffy and delicious, don’t spread the mixture out, just cook for at least 2-3 minutes before flipping it over!) Repeat the above steps until all the mixture is gone and you have a large stack of fluffy pancakes.
- Top with your favourite jam/ice cream/fresh fruit/coconut syrup or coconut chips then dig in!
See more delicious recipes here!