Vegan Peanut Butter Coconut Fudge
We are so excited to formally introduce one of our contributing chefs for the first time – the lovely Hannah Darvas
). Hannah is a 20-year-old graphic designer and food blogger with a passion for happiness and recreating what it means to be healthy. She’s here to help you kick off your weekend the right way, with a quick and delicious Friday treat for you to whip up! This raw vegan peanut butter coconut fudge only has three (completely natural) ingredients and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
What you’ll need:
- ½ cup softened coconut oilAdd to cart
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut syrupAdd to cart
- Melted raw chocolate (optional)
Let’s get started!
1. Mix all the ingredients together and spread over a glass baking tray. Make sure the mixture is smooth and to your desired fudge thickness!
2. Pop in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Slice and drizzle the melted raw chocolate on top if you’re using it!
See more recipes here!