- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 medium red chillies
- 1.5 tablespoons tahini
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- Generous amount of pink salt and pepper
- Chilli flakes
- 2.5 tablespoons coconut flour Add to cart
- Coconut oil for cooking Add to cart
1. Start off by simply adding all the ingredients to a food processor and blending until even.
2. Form the mixture into falafel patties and set aside. Make sure it’s solid enough to hold its shape – if it isn’t, simply add more coconut flour!
3. Heat a skillet with coconut oil, and cook each side for a few minutes, until thoroughly warmed through!
4. Serve on a bed of leaves with a lemon juice, tahini, and garlic dressing!
See more recipes here!