- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 medium red chillies
- 1.5 tablespoons tahini
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- Generous amount of pink salt and pepper
- Chilli flakes
- 2.5 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- Coconut Oil for cooking
1. Start by simply adding all the ingredients to a food processor and blending until even.
2. Form the mixture into falafel patties and set aside. Make sure these are solid enough to hold their shape – if not then simply add more coconut flour!
3. Heat a skillet with coconut oil, and cook each side for a few minutes, until thoroughly warmed through!
4. Serve on a bed of leaves with a lemon juice, tahini, and garlic dressing!
See more recipes here!