1. Combine all base layer ingredients by hand, until they clump well together. Press this into a small square lined baking tray – bear in mind, the smaller the tray, the thicker the layers!
2. Moving on to the middle layer! Mix the peanut butter, syrup, and oil until well combined. Spread this mixture on top of the base layer, and pop the tray into the fridge or freezer while you make the final layer!
3. Mix the cacao, melted coconut oil, and coconut syrup together until you’ve reached a smooth, melted-chocolate consistency. (Try not to eat it all first!)
4. Pull your tray back out of the fridge, and pour this on top of the middle layer. Spread it across evenly with a spatula. (You can also bang the base of the tray on your working surface a few times to even the top out!)
5. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes, then cut into squares! It’s especially delicious when the chocolate has just set, and the rest is still gooey!
6. Save whatever you haven’t devoured (if there is any left!) and store in the fridge.
See more recipes here!