- 3 teaspoons buckwheat flour (or flour of choice!)
- 1 teaspoon raw organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- A pinch of seasoning, to taste
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 240ml organic coconut milkAdd to cart
Let’s get started!
1. First, cook your pasta, according to the packet.
2. Next, stir together your flour and coconut oil over a low heat until well combined.
3. Remove from the heat and whisk in half of your coconut milk.
4. Pop your saucepan back on the hob and bring to a medium heat, slowly adding in the rest of the milk until you get a lovely thick consistency. Season your dish with salt, pepper, nutritional yeast and nutmeg.
5. Lastly, combine your pasta and sauce together, top with your favourite fresh herbs, tuck that bib in and dig in!
There’s plenty more where this came from! Check out our countless coconutty creations here!