For the ice cream:
- 1 can coconut milk, chilledAdd to cart
- 30g cacao
- 60g agave (or organic coconut!) syrupAdd to cart
- Yolk of 1 egg
- 150g blackberries
- A dash of coconut syrup (to sweeten up those berries!)Add to cart
Let’s get started!
1. Let’s start with the ice cream! Grab a medium sized pan, and heat the the coconut cream from the top of your coconut milk, along with the cacao, coconut syrup and egg yolk.
2. Next, blitz your concoction with a hand whisk until it starts bubbling then remove the pan from the heat. Pour into a heat-proof tupperware box, pop the lid on (if such a thing exists in your house) then leave to cool completely before popping in the freezer to set.
3. Time for the berry jam! Pop all your blackberries in a small pan then gradually bring them to the boil. If your berries are very sour, now would be the time to add a little agave (or coconut!) syrup. Simmer for 3/4 minutes until you get that unmistakable fruity jam consistency then allow to cool completely.
4. Next, drop dollops of your jam into the ice cream and swirl to create that delectable marbled effect. Pop your ice cream back into the freezer to set for approximately 4-5 hours.
5. It’s biscuit time! Combine all peanut butter cookie ingredients in a large bowl then shape the dough into biscuits, pressing down with a fork to flatten.
6. Bake for approximately 12 minutes (until golden brown) at 180°c on a lined baking tray.
7. Finally sandwich together with your ice-cream and let the mind-blowing cookie experience ensue!
See other mouth-watering recipes here!