For the blondies:
- ¾ cup coconut sugarAdd to cart
- 3 tablespoons coconut oilAdd to cart
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ¼ cup brown rice flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A splash of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
Let’s get started!
1. To begin, grab a wooden spoon and combine the coconut sugar and coconut oil.
2. Next, throw in the cashew butter and vanilla extract then mix some more before beating in your egg.
3. Combine all other dry ingredients before very carefully fold the mixture into your sugary mix.
4. Pour the golden mixture into a lined tin and pop into your oven to cook for approximately 16-20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
5. Time for the frosting! In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. Once your blondies have cooled, top with the frosting and dig in.
See more scrumptious coconut recipes here.