- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar Add to cart
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Start off by draining, rinsing, and thoroughly drying the chickpeas.
2. Add the chickpeas, baking powder, coconut sugar, and almond butter to a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until thoroughly combined – a cookie-dough consistency should be achieved. (Note: this mixture is very thick, so you’ll have to scrape down the sides a couple times!)
3. Next, add in the chocolate chips! You can either pulse a few times or just fold them in by hand.
4. One teaspoonful at a time, roll the cookie dough into balls, and flatten them onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper!
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 175 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) for about 10 minutes or so. You’ll know they’re ready when they’re cracked and golden!
6. You can store them in a container for up to 6 days, but we’re telling you now – they’ll never last that long!
See more recipes here!