For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cup cashews
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Jam
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- a generous sprinkling of pink salt
1. Start off by lining a bottomless cake tin with coconut oil, then blend all your base ingredients together in a food processor until you reach a thick, even consistency. You’ll know it’s ready when it’s solid but moldable.
2. Next, add your base mixture to the cake tin to create an even layer.
3. Pop it in the fridge whilst you make your filling!
4. Add all the filling ingredients to your food processor. Don’t worry if it still has a bit left over on the walls from your base – the more the merrier! Blitz until a thick and creamy consistency is reached.
5. Pour the mixture on top of your base layer, then top with the raw coconut chips and pop in the fridge overnight. Don’t worry – if you’re impatient, it’s also okay to freeze it for three hours!
6. Drizzle with coconut syrup and enjoy!