- 50g ground almonds
- 100 ml coconut oilAdd to cart
- 100g castor sugar
- 1 egg
- zest of one orange
1. Start off by pre-heating the oven to 180 C (355 F), and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, and coconut oil, until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Gently mix the orange zest, ground almonds, and enough of the beaten egg for the mixture to combine into a soft ball.
4. On a floured surface, roll the dough into approximately 5 mm thick rounds.
5. Cut into desired shapes, and place on the prepared baking tray.
6. Glaze with the remaining egg, then bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.
7. Transfer to a wire tray to cool, and enjoy!
See more recipes here!