TRY THESE: EASTER BUNNY TAILS
Looking for some easter inspiration? These fabulous creations are fun, quick and easy to make - thank you Amy Lanza
for you recipe - as always, it's delicious!
4 cups desiccated coconut,
divided ¼ cup + 80g (just under ½ cup) coconut oil,
melted and divided 50g coconut honey
4 tsbp raw cacao powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place 3 cups desiccated coconut, the ¼ cup coconut oil and 50g coconut honey into a food processor and whizz to combine. Pulse a few times until fully incorporated, you may need to scrape down the sides. The mix is ready when it sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
- Line a couple of baking sheets with parchment.
- Roll the coconut mix into balls, I did a variety of sizes. This takes some time and they must be really compact but it gets easier! Place the balls onto the baking sheets and into the fridge. Leave to cool for min. 1 hour.
- Just before the hour is up, place the 80g melted coconut oil into a small bowl, stir in the maple syrup and the cacao until the mix is smooth and creamy.
- Place the 1 cup desiccated coconut into a shallow bowl or plate.
- Roll each coconut ball in the chocolate mix until all areas are covered, and then roll in the desiccated coconut. Repeat with all the balls, placing back onto the baking sheet.
- Place back in the fridge and allow to cool and set for about an hour.