TRY THESE: CHOCOLATE COCONUT BITES WITH A HIDDEN COCONUT JAM CENTRE
Looking to impress your friends? Well give these Chocolate Coconut bites with a hidden coconut jam centre a go! Easy to make an stupidly tasty! Thanks to Maddy Johns for creating them for us!
1) In a bowl, Combine the following ingredients until a ‘dough’ forms that is mouldable:
3) Place on a baking tray in the fridge for around 10 minutes while you prepare the coating
4) Melt one small bar of Dark Chocolate,
5) Working quickly before the chocolate hardens,
roll the balls in the chocolate until evenly-coated and place back on to the tray. Sprinkle beachball with a pinch of Desiccated Coconut
refrigerate for at least one hour
6) Once the chocolate has hardened, enjoy!