For the noodle bowl:
- 40 grams black rice buckwheat noodles
- 1/2 can chickpeas
- Mild curry powder, a pinch
- Turmeric, a pinch
- Salt and pepper, a pinch
- Frozen peas, a handful
- 50 grams tenderstem broccoli
For the dressing:
- 1 heaped tablespoon sweet white miso paste
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Savoury SauceAdd to cart
- 1 teaspoon honey (or Coconut Nectar if vegan!)Add to cart
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
To serve (optional):
- Black sesame seeds
- Fresh coriander
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. It can help to drain the noodles with cold water once they’re cooked, so that they don’t stick together.
2. While your noodles cook, get the rapeseed oil sizzling in a pan. Chuck in the curry powder and turmeric, then fry the chickpeas until lovely and crisp.
3. In a separate pan, sauté the veg in a little cooking spray until cooked through. Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a jug, then pop your dressing into the saucepan with the veggies.
4. Add in the noodles and the chickpeas, then give everything a good stir to ensure it’s all coated. Sprinkle over the black sesame seeds and coriander for a tantalising finish.
“I’m ready for my close up!”
For more scrumptious recipes that are jam-packed with goodness, head over to our recipes section.