- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut jam
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
1. To begin, melt your coconut oil, coconut sugar and chocolate chips over a low heat.
2. When your chocolatey concoction is almost melted, add the coconut jam and allow to cool for five minutes.
3. Time to blitz your tofu! Thoroughly drain then throw the entire amount into a food processor. When silky smooth, add your chocolate concoction and salt then mix thoroughly. (If you want to give your dessert a little twist – why not add additional flavours such as vanilla powder, cinnamon or cayenne pepper?)
4. Finally, allow your delightful dessert to chill in the fridge for approximately 15 minutes before digging in!
Tip: To make your dessert extra tasty, top with quinoa pops, cream and fruit.
See more delicious recipes here!