- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 tablespoons coconut milkAdd to cart
- 200g mange tout
- 2 tablespoons coconut syrupAdd to cart
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon coconut oilAdd to cart
- 1 heaped teaspoon miso paste
- 1 clove garlic
- Thumb sized piece ginger
- Juice from ½ lime
- Wedge of lime (to finish)
1. To begin, grab a bowl and combine your miso paste, coconut syrup, tamari, and lime juice then mix until nicely combined.
2. Next, crush your garlic clove and grate your ginger then add to your miso mixture.
3. Time to cook that cod! Place your fillets on a baking dish and evenly coat with your miso paste before cooking for approximately 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. In the meantime, chop and stir fry your mange tout in a tablespoon of coconut oil then add the rice and cook until piping hot.
5. Finally, mix in your coconut milk and a trickle of fresh lime juice.
6. It’s time to dish up and dig in! For added deliciousness, top with fresh coriander, coconut chips and chilli flakes.
See more coconutty recipes here!