- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 170g cooked salmon (omit for a veggie version)
- Thumb sized piece of chilli, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 handful coriander, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil to fry
1. Roast your sweet potato in the oven at 200C for 45 minutes until soft. As you probably know, microwaves aren’t great for maintaining nutritional value in food, but they will speed up the process a lot – so if you’re short for time, just cook in a microwave until soft (5-10 mins).
2. Once the potato has cooled slightly, spoon the potato out of the skins and add to a bowl with all the remaining ingredients (minus the coconut oil) and mix well.
3. Dust some coconut flour on your work surface and form the potato mix into patties with your hands, with a coating of flour all around the outside (this helps them to brown).
4. Heat a pan up with the coconut oil on medium-high heat, and add the cakes to seal each side.
5. Pop in the oven for half an hour until brown.
6. Finally, garnish with more coriander, chilli and another squeeze of lime juice, and you’re good to go – enjoy!
See more recipes here!