- 1 tspn quick yeast
- ½ tspn salt
- 400ml warm water
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- coconut jam or any other favourite toppings! Add to cart
1. Start off by greasing and lightly flouring your bread tin.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour and yeast, before adding the salt, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
3. Create a well in the middle of the mixture, and gradually add warm water while stirring. The dough should be sticky and wet, so don’t become alarmed and add any extra flour!
4. Preheat your oven to 220C (428F) and flour up your working surface.
5. Take the bulked up dough out of the bowl, and give it a good kneading for about 10 minutes. The dough should still be sticky after this time!
6. Place the dough in the bread tin, sprinkle with some extra seeds, and pop in the oven for 45 minutes. When ready, it will have a nice light brown colour.
7. Allow the bread to cool down before removing it from the tin and slicing it.
8. Smother on your favourite spread or toppings and enjoy!
See more recipes here!