- 1/3 cup coconut milk Add to cart
- 2/3 cup water
- ½ a banana
- ½ a mango (cubed)
- Zest from half a lime
- ½ a tablespoon coconut oil Add to cart
1. Begin by placing the oats, coconut milk and water in a saucepan and bring to a medium heat on the stovetop.
2. Slice your banana and chuck it into the saucepan!
3. Once the porridge begins to boil, reduce it to a simmer.
4. Grate in your lime zest and allow the mixture to cook until all liquid has been absorbed.
5. Then, remove your porridge from the heat, stir in your mango chunks and coconut oil, and serve with your favourite toppings. We recommend a drizzle of coconut syrup for extra deliciousness!
See more recipes here!