Let’s get cooking, coconuts!
- ½ red onion
- A few chilli flakes
- 1 large garlic clove
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- A pinch of mixed herbs
- Fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
Let’s get started!
1. First, grab your food processor and gently blitz the salmon so it breaks down a little.
2. Next, slice your onion and garlic, then add to the salmon. Pop in all other seasoning before blitzing again to combine all ingredients.
3. Time to get your hands dirty! Grab a small amount of mixture and roll into a pattie shape. Repeat until the mixture bowl is empty and you have a plate of perfectly formed salmon patties!
4. Heat your coconut oil in a frying pan, then place the patties in once hot enough. Fry until crisp and golden on the outside – this should take no longer than 5 minutes.
5. Finally, top with your favourite burger essentials then dive straight in!
See more delicious coco-creations here!