- 2 cups walnuts or Brazil nuts
- 2 cups desiccated coconutAdd to cart
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- tablespoons water
- (feel free to experiment by swapping your walnuts with pumpkin or sunflower seeds or your cranberries with raisins, or whatever you fancy!)
1. First, toast the nuts slightly in an oven heated to 170 degrees Celsius (340 degrees Fahrenheit). Allow them to cool off before adding them to your food processor or blender, along with the dates, desiccated coconut, and cranberries.
2. Pulse until the mixture is well combined, with a crumbly texture!
3. Gradually mix in the water a tablespoon at a time, and continue processing until the mixture becomes sticky and holds together.
4. Next, grab a square baking dish and line it with cling film. Press the mixture firmly inside to ensure it sticks together!
5. Pop in the fridge for a couple of hours, then voila – cut it into bars and sprinkle with more desiccated coconut!
See more recipes here!