- 2 beetroots, peeled
- 2 cups organic jumbo oats
- 2 tablespoons chai seeds
- 2 cups desiccated coconutAdd to cart
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons coconut oilAdd to cart
- 1/2 cup coconut milkAdd to cart
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Start by quartering the apples and beets, and steam the apples for 12 minutes and the beets for 20! (If you don’t have a steamer, don’t worry – just roast them instead!)
2. Throw your steamed apples and beets into the food processor along with the coconut oil, and blend until it has a smooth purée consistency!
3. Next, add the remaining ingredients to a mixing bowl, and stir them together with the purée.
4. Grease your baking tray with a little coconut oil, and pour the mixture in evenly.
5. Simply bake for 40 minutes at 150c (300F) They should still be slightly springy.
6. Leave to cool, then cut up into bars. They should be slightly moist on the inside, but firm to the touch!
7. Store in the fridge and enjoy!
See more recipes here!