- ¼ tablespoon chia and flax mix (plus save a little bit to top with!)
- 2/3 cup coconut milkAdd to cart
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2-3 teaspoons coconut sugarAdd to cart
- ¼ cup 0% greek yoghurt or alternative
- 1 handful fresh blueberries
- a few pecans
- coconut syrup to topAdd to cart
1. The night before: Combine the oats, chia and flax mix, cinnamon, and coconut milk in a jar or covered glass. Mix thoroughly and leave overnight in the fridge to soak.
2. In the morning, simply stir in the coconut sugar and then top with yoghurt, blueberries, pecans, the rest of the chia and flax mix and a cheeky drizzle of coconut syrup!
3. Dig in and get ready to take on your day now that you’ve conquered the most important meal of them all!
See more recipes here!