- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 320g wholemeal self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 75g finely chopped onion (approximately 1 small onion)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 50g finely chopped spinach
- 75g chopped sundried tomatoes
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup (or 8 scant tablespoons) Coconut Oil
- 6 small cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
Let’s get started!
1. Start by preheating your oven to 150 degrees Celsius (300 degrees Fahrenheit).
2. Mix the flaxseed and water, then set aside to thicken.
3. Mix your flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and mixed herbs, then add in the finely chopped onion, garlic, spinach, and sundried tomatoes. Mix thoroughly!
4. Slightly melt your coconut oil, then add it into the mixture along with the flax egg and water.
5. Mix until just combined – making sure not to over-mix!
6. Scoop mixture into muffin cases. Top with half a cherry tomato!
7. Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes, then leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
See more recipes here!