- ½ cup melted coconut oilAdd to cart
- 2-4 tablespoons coconut syrupAdd to cart
- The rest is up to you! Orange zest, a pinch of sea salt, berry powder – whichever you fancy! You can add a chew and a crunch by adding in some cacao nibs and goji berries as well as some chopped almonds and hazelnuts.
1. Melt the coconut oil over a low heat in a pot.
2. Mix the cacao powder and sweetener into the melted coconut oil, stirring until smooth and well combined. (Taste as you go along: you may need a bit more of one of the ingredients depending on your taste!)
2. Add in your desired extras, and then pour onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
3. Hit the base of the tray on your working surface to ensure the chocolate will set evenly, then simply pop in the freezer for 5 minutes (or fridge for 10 minutes!).
4. Break up into shards, and enjoy!
See more recipes here!