- 1 ⅔ cups (410 ml) rice milk
- ½ cup (105g) pudding rice
- ⅓ cup (55g) coconut sugarAdd to cart
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 180 degrees Celsius/356 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Next, throw all your ingredients into a large heatproof dish with a lid, and whisk until well combined! (Don’t panic if you’re coconut milk is slightly separated, it will naturally combine together as your pudding cooks!)
3. Pop the lid on your dish and cook in the oven for around 1 hour and 10/20 minutes! Check and stir every 30 minutes, then more frequently in the final 30 minutes to prevent your yummy dessert from overcooking!
4. When your pudding is nicely cooked, remove it from the oven and stir!
Tip: Try your scrumptious rice pudding with your favourite fruits or ice cream for added deliciousness!
See more recipes here!