- ½ onion, diced
- 1 tin Coconut Milk
- 3 cups frozen or fresh peas
- handful fresh basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
Let’s get started!
1. To begin, grab a pot and fry your onions in coconut oil over a medium heat, making sure to cover with a lid and stir until they are nicely softened.
2. Next throw in your peas, garlic, salt and pepper then fry for a further 2 minutes.
3. Time to add your coconut milk and basil leaves, then allow to cook until the peas are soft.
4. Next, empty the contents of your pot into a food processer and blitz until your mixture is smooth and creamy. (You can choose to add water if your soup is too thick for your liking!)
5. Finally, season to taste and enjoy!
See more recipes here!