- 1 large onion
- 1 courgette
- Fresh herbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chilli blend spice
- 2 tablespoons chilli oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oilAdd to cart
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ cup basmati rice
- 1½ cup water
- 1 tin of tomatoes
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by frying a finely chopped onion in coconut oil over a medium heat. When golden brown, throw in your garlic and combine together.
2. Next, reduce the temperature and add your chilli oil, chicken and courgette then continue to fry for just over 5 minutes.
3. Time to throw in your tomatoes, water and rice then cover and await the rice absorbing the liquid. Be sure to mix occasionally and add extra water if it’s too thick!
4. Finish by sprinkling some fresh herbs and chilli over the top, then dig in!
See more delicious coconutty recipes here!