- 100g of your favourite nuts
- 80g Coconut Oil
- 2 mashed bananas
- 50g Desiccated Coconut
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- 25g sunflower seeds
- Coconut Sugar or sweetener of your choice to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by roasting your nuts, seeds, and desiccated coconut for 5-10 minutes at 180 degrees.
2. Next, combine your mashed banana, cinnamon, melted coconut oil, oats, and sweetener (optional), then stir until nicely combined!
3. Once your nut & seed mix is nicely roasted, add this to your mixture and stir well.
4. Time to get baking! Spread your mixture onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper (press down firmly to ensure it sticks together) then bake for 15-18 minutes.
5. Finally, leave to cool then cut into slices and enjoy!
Your coconutty delights can be stored in an airtight container until you need your next healthy snack!
See more delicious recipes here!