Coconutty Sweet Potato Soup
The lovely Hedis‘ (@hedihearts) Coconutty Sweet Potato Soup is the perfect simple yet delicious Monday night meal! The recipe requires only two ingredients, making it quick, easy and not likely to break the bank. Best of all, this scrumptious soup is packed with coconutty goodness! So why not double the batch and create enough for your lunchbox or freeze some portions for those evenings when the microwave is all you can manage (you’ll thank yourself later!). Let’s get chopping and blending, coco-friends!
What you’ll need:
- 1 can organic coconut milk (200ml)
- 2-3 sweet potatoes
- A sprinkling of salt and pepper
Let’s get started!
1. Nice and simple! First chop your sweet potatoes into chunks then cook for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius/ 400 degrees Farenheit.
2. Once cooked, throw your sweet potato into a food processor, add your coconut milk then blitz until smooth and creamy!
3. Voila, behold your deliciously nutritious soup! Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
See more delicious recipes here!