- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup unsweetened almond/soya/coconut milk (depending on preference!)Add to cart
- ½ teaspoon baking power
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut butterAdd to cart
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugarAdd to cart
- 1 teaspoon Natvia (optional if you like extra sweetness)
- orange zest
- Orange Choc Shot
- Choose your favourite toppings! E.g. bananas, coconut jam, coconut syrup, more Orange Choc Shot, nuts.Add to cart
1. First, combine your flour, baking powder, and Natvia, leaving a space in the centre of the bowl.
2. Next, pour in the milk, melted coconut butter, and coconut sugar. Mix thoroughly until mixture is well-combined and runny.
3. Add in your orange zest and mix in!
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add a bit of coconut butter, until it thinly and evenly coats the pan.
5. Begin to add your mixture, around two dessertspoons at a time, waiting until bubbles appear on the top (this should happen after about a minute), before flipping with a spatula. (Note: you may need to replenish the butter halfway through!)
6. After 4 pancakes, mix your orange Choc Shot into your mixture and use to make the remaining four pancakes!
7. Stack the pancakes alternately between regular and chocolate, and serve with banana slices, Orange Choc Shot or whatever other toppings you fancy…i.e. coconut jam or coconut syrup!
See more recipes here!