For the base:
- 1 tin peaches, drained
- 120g frozen red berry mix
- 4 drops vanilla stevia or 1 tablespoon Coconut Sugar
Let’s get started!
1. Let’s start with the topping! Throw all your nuts in a food processor and blitz until your mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Next, add the coconut oil, rice/coconut syrup and mixed spice then blitz again!
3. Grab a baking tray and spread your mixture out evenly before grilling under a high heat for approximately 8 minutes, or until nice and brown. Be sure to keep an eye on your topping and stir frequently to avoid burning!
4. Meanwhile, chop your peaches into small chunks then throw them into a saucepan to simmer with your red berries for 15-20 minutes.
5. When your fruit mix is thick and softened, add your chosen sweetener to taste.
6. Time to assemble the crumble! Separate your fruit mixture into four small pots then top with the crumble mixture.
7. Finally, select four lucky crumble lovers and dig in! Why not try it with a dollop of ice cream and a drizzle of coconut syrup?
See more delicious coconutty recipes here!