- 1 small white onion
- 175g grated beetroot
- 75g chopped feta
- 3 small egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons coconut flourAdd to cart
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- a small handful chopped mint
- a generous amount of Himalayan pink salt and pepper
Let’s get started!
1. Start by mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Shape the mixture into burgers – add more flour if needed to make them more solid!
3. Leave in the fridge to set for about 20 minutes.
4. Cook them in the oven for 25 minutes at 200C (390F). If the weather is suitable, you could BBQ them for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through!
See more recipes here!