- 100g Coconut Sugar
- 20g Coconut Oil
- 50g raw cacao
- 1 packet Silly Yak pastry
- Handful flaked almonds
Let’s get started!
1. Scatter gluten-free flour onto a dry, clean surface, and roll the pastry out until approximately the size of the baking tray you’ll be using.
2. Transfer the pastry to the baking tray, and push the corners gently. It will shrink a bit upon cooking, so don’t be afraid to push it a little up the edges of the tray!
3. Cook according to the instructions, then remove from the oven and let cool.
4. While the pastry is cooking, drain your tofu and pop it in the food processor.
5. Add the coconut oil, cacao, and sugar, and blend until smooth!
6. Place a handful of flaked almonds into a frying pan over a medium heat, and stir occasionally as they begin to brown. This will take about 5-10 minutes!
7. When the pastry has cooled completely, top with the chocolate mixture, and scatter the toasted almond flakes on top.
8. Chill for at least an hour, then slice and enjoy!
See more recipes here!