- 2 cups organic gluten free oats
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup desiccated coconutAdd to cart
- ½ cup mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, linseed, or whatever you fancy!)
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup cacao nibs
Let’s get started!
1. Start by preheating your oven to 190C (375F).
2. Mix all your dry ingredients together in a large bowl, then set aside!
3. Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over a low heat, then add to a separate bowl. Then – add in your bananas, coconut syrup, and almond essence. Mix together to combine!
4. Add these wet ingredients to the dry ingredient bowl, and mix really well to make sure everything is combined.
5. Shape the mix into balls, then pop them onto a lined baking tray! (Tip: rub the tray with a bit of coconut oil first to prevent sticking!)
6. Pop in the oven and cook for approximately 20-25 minutes (or until slightly browned on the outside).
See more recipes here!