- 1/2 a cup + 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 cup of brown rice flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Honey
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- A few drops vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Raspberry jam
Let’s get started!
1. Firstly, preheat your oven to 180C. Pop some cases into a cupcake tray and set aside.
2. Using your trusty food processor, cream together the coconut oil and coconut sugar. Add your eggs, nectar, and a little vanilla extract. Give it another whizz until it’s lovely and smooth.
3. Sift all of your dry ingredients into the mixture and blend once more. Add the milk and (you guessed it!) blend one last time. Everything should be properly combined by now (and if it’s not after all that mixing, maybe it’s time to invest in a better blender!).
4. Spoon some mixture into each case, add a dollop of your favourite raspberry jam, and top with a little more mixture. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
5. While your cupcakes bake, combine the frosting ingredients in a bowl and leave in the fridge to harden a little.
6. Once cooled, pipe or spread some frosting on top, then top with grated chocolate, a dollop of jam and a single raspberry for that picture perfect finish.
We’ve got plenty more guilt-free treat recipes over here.