- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 100 millilitres vegetable stock
- 70 grams green beans
- Half a large courgette
- 1 shallot
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, mild
- Coconut Oil, for cooking
- Fresh coriander, to finish
- Coconut Flakes, to finish
1. Firstly, finely chop your shallot and pop into a large saucepan along with a teaspoon of coconut oil. Fry until the shallots are soft - this will only take a couple of minutes.
2. Wash and chop the potato into small cubes, then add into the pan with the curry powder.
3. Toss in the coconut milk, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer. Stir continuously so that all the spices mix in nicely.
5. Along with the green beans, add the courgette in semi-circle shapes and give it all a good stir. Pour over the vegetable stock, pop a lid on and leave to bubble away for around 25 minutes.
6. After 25 minutes, the potatoes should be nice and soft and the sauce should have thickened up. Spoon into deep bowls, add a sprinkling of coriander and coconut flakes, and enjoy! Save us a bowl
Anyone for dessert? There’s plenty of sweet coconutty treat ideas in our recipe section.