Gluten Free Almond Muffins
Let’s be honest- none of us have much time any more. In between working 40 hours a week, doing the food shopping, going to that exercise class, and managing to uphold a social life, it’s easy to skip chilling out and taking time for yourself.
Now, the first thing that comes to mind now might be putting on your favourite TV program, but when the alternative is this easy, you just might reconsider. Plus, the results are FAR too yummy to resist!
Baking connoisseurs and rookies alike: behold. 3 step almond muffins- deliciously sweet with a hit of coconutty goodness thanks to our Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Coconut Butter and Organic Coconut Milk.
What you’ll need:
- 250g gluten free flour
- 1tsp GF baking powder
- 1/2 tsp GF bicarbonate soda
- 2 eggs
- 200ml Coconut Milk
- 40g flaked almonds, plus 3 tbsp for decorating
- 50g melted Coconut Butter
- 100g Coconut Sugar
Let’s get started!
1. Line a muffin tin with cases and preheat the oven to 190C. In a large bowl, beat your eggs with the sugar and a pinch of salt.
2. Add all of the other ingredients to the bowl and give it a good mix until well combined.
3. Dollop equal amounts of mixture into each case, then sprinkle some flaked almonds on top of each. Bake for about 20 minutes until lovely and golden.
4. That’s it! Tuck in and enjoy.