- 1 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon GF bicarbonate soda
- 2 eggs
- 200 millilitres coconut milkAdd to cart
- 40 grams flaked almonds, plus 3 tablespoons for decorating
- 50 grams melted coconut butterAdd to cart
- 100 grams coconut sugarAdd to cart
1. Line a muffin tin with cases and preheat the oven to 190C. In a large bowl, beat your eggs with the sugar and a pinch of salt.
2. Add all of the other ingredients to the bowl and give it a good mix until well combined.
3. Dollop equal amounts of mixture into each case, then sprinkle some flaked almonds on top of each. Bake for about 20 minutes until lovely and golden.
4. That’s it! Tuck in and enjoy.