- ¾ cup Desiccated Coconut
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Coconut Syrup
- Coconut Jam (as much as you like!)
1. Start by pre-heating your oven to 180 degrees and line your baking tray with baking paper!
2. Next, place your walnuts in a food processor, and pulse until you reach a flour consistency.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined, before popping the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, remove from fridge. Scoop a tablespoon of the dough out and shape into balls.
5. Make a well with your thumb in each ball (make sure not to press too hard!). If this causes the cookies to crack slightly, simply neaten up the edges with your fingers.
6. Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Don’t remove them from the baking tray until completely cool, or they will lose their shape!
7. Fill in each well with coconut jam and sprinkle a little desiccated coconut over the top if you want a bit of extra coconutty goodness!
8. Devour immediately! Enjoy!
See more recipes here!