- 1 cup medjool dates
- ¼ cup coconut jamAdd to cart
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut (plus a bit more for coating the balls!)Add to cart
- a pinch of sea salt
1. Start off by blitzing the almonds in your food processor until they reach a crumb-like state, and then add in the dates.
2. Blitz again until the dates and nuts are well combined! You can then add the coconut jam.
3. Form the mix into little balls by rolling them in your hands!
4. Sprinkle some desiccated coconut onto a chopping board, and then roll the balls in it to coat the outside.
See more recipes here!